This is the Naked Based version of NK2306 manufactured with Arc N52SH Magnet, Japan EZO Bearing, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel and 7075 High Quality CNC Material.
This NK2306 motor made with Japan Imported Copper Wire, EZO Bearings, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel.
Unlike most other brands who do not balance their motors (or just lie that the motor has been balanced). All of our NK2306 motors have been balanced by Dynamic Balancing Machine. It takes time so the production quantity (bottleneck) is limited. You will see the balancing mud in most of RCX NK-Motors, it is the proof of *balanced*
Standard 5mm Prop Shaft with Special Anti-Slip Pattern Circle Plate
This motor designed with standard Φ5mm Prop Mount together with Slip-Resistant Lock Nut so this can lock up the propeller pretty well. The circle plate has special anti-slip pattern.
- Model: NK2306
- KV: 2700KV
- Weight: Approx. 32.9g Only (net weight included long AWG cables)
- you can lower the weight if you shorten the long AWG cables.
- AWG Cable: 15cm
- Prop Shaft Diameter: 5mm (CW)
- Stator Diameter: 23mm
- Stator Length: 6mm
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rotor: N52SH Arc Magnets
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy Hollow Shaft
- Top 5mm Hollow
- Bottom 4mm Solid (even more hard)
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel
- Bearings: Japan EZO Bearing 4x9x4mm (684ZZ)
- CNC Material: High Quality AL 7075
- Motor Dimensions: Φ–mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Suitable ESC: 30-50A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- Suitable Battery: 3-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
- 1 x RCX NK2306 2700KV FPV Racing Edition Motor
- 1 x Low Profile Hex Locknuts M5 (Slip-Resistant) – CW
- 1 x Set of M3*5 Screw